– Original conserved condition, Only repainted in original color
– One of only 800 examples
– From 1973 until 1998 from first owner
– Only three owners from new
– The 1600 Sport Zagato has from factory the fabulous engine of the Fulvia HF with the 5-Speed dogleg gearbox. Only this version has the inside oil temperature gauge and the electric window winders.
– The seats of this version are fitted with even more wrap-round padding and headrests as standard only for the 1600 version.
– This is the only version with the fantastic anti-reflection black strip on the bonnet
– Perfect driving and running condition
– Italian documents
– Can be delivered with Dutch documents
– This will be a opportunity to have one the fastest and rarest model of the Lancia production
Please contact us for more information about this car